Lost At How To Begin Your Investment In The Stock Market?
Hey, You’re In Luck*… The TRC CARAVAN is coming to you!
*Actually, we like saying Blessed at the TrulyRichClub.
Feel lost? Don’t know what to do? Confused?
Believe me, I know how someone can feel scared about the Stock Market. I felt the same way when I started.
Because the Stock Market can be veeeeery intimidating.
I actually know of people who didn’t start investing in the Stock Market for an entire year—fidgeting, dillydallying—because
they were so afraid of making a mistake when they opened their COLFinancial website.
Well, have no fear. The solution is here.
We are bringing the TRC CARAVAN to where you are! That’s how committed I and my team are in helping you grow your finances.
On that day, you’ll receive the following…
- For those who don’t have an online Stock Market account, we’ll help you open a COLFinancial account.
- For those who haven’t bought their first Stocks, you’ll learn how to buy and sell through a COLFinancial website. We’ll teach you how to maneuver your way through that website.
- You’ll learn how to enjoy ALL the benefits of theTrulyRichClub
- You’ll learn the power of investing—including strategies on how to be consistent so you can create your future millions.
- You can meet other new members of theTrulyRichClub.
- You can ask all the questions you want on starting your investment program
Meet The Speakers During the TRC Caravan
Marco Victoria is a business genius. At 28, he has 18 running businesses which
include a pre-school, and a lot more. Marco is also an entrepreneur with a heart. Every
month, he feeds 500 street kids through He Cares Foundation. He is often invited to give
talks on entrepreneurship and he is the entrepreneur behind the business blog businessdaddy.ph.
Mayi Aguila-Lubaton is a Millionaire Missionary who encourages individuals to start investing
(specifically in the stock market) and achieve their financial goals. She is currently the Accounts
Supervisor of COL Financial Investor Center – Makati. She is a Certified Securities Representative
(licensed to sell stocks) and a Certified Investment Solicitor (licensed to sell mutual funds). Every
week, she gives talks on how to start investing in the stock market. Mayi believes that wealth starts
with the mind and that we should feed our minds first, then the heart and hands will follow.
Laurent Dionisio is a on a mission to spread and teach Internet marketing and financial literacy
to the Filipino people.A Certified Public Accountant, Registered Financial Planner, Personal
Finance Blogger and Internet Marketer. He is enriching his experiences and education
through attending seminars, conferences and reading books and everything about personal finance and internet marketing.
How To Reserve A Seat
Learning investment for the TrulyRichClub CARAVAN should be P1,000 per session, but we’ve made the learning fee
very affordable at P497 ONLY — as a token that you’re really serious in coming. Reason for this learning fee: We’ve had
not-so-happy experiences when we made our learning events free, where we had a lot of sign-ups, but few show-up; If we
don’t charge, we won’t be able to differentiate the committed and the non-committed. But by charging a small token,
you’re telling us that you’re really serious in joining this fantastic event.
If you’re a TrulyRichClub member, you pay a very small learning fee of P197 ONLY. If you want to invite your friends who are not yet TrulyRichClub members, please register them yourself so they get charged P497 each.(You can even earn affiliate income if they join the TrulyRichClub).
There are two convenient ways to reserve a seat:
1. EPAY – Click the button of your desired location below. Follow the steps and fill out all information needed. Through this method, you have an option to pay via Credit/Debit Card. You will receive an email confirmation once paid (for Credit/Debit Card Payment).
2. Over-the-counter Bank Deposits – For those who prefer to make a reservation and pay the learning fee via over-the-counter Bank Deposit, please deposit it to any of these accounts and email your deposit slip to :
Bank of the Philippine Islands Banco De Oro
Account Name: Christine Joy Madarcos Account Name: Christine Joy Madarcos
Account No.: 9089-0385-26 Account No.: 29301-25809
For more information please contact us: email@example.com or 0925-4812866 / 032-2541123
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/inhimbusinessconsultancy